Friday, May 26, 2017

End of the Year Thank You Cards




I really had a lot of fun making these end of the school year Thank You cards for the twins' Pre-K teachers. 



I used the girl version of the Nerdy Pencils images by 2 Cute Ink. I colored the images with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers (colors & pin-able palette below).

I used papers from the Doodlebug Design Back to School 6x6 Paper Pad. I cut the "thanks" on the Gemini machine and added Clear Sparkle Pen and Glossy Accents to it. 


On the inside I printed one of my favorite sentiments for teachers. This one is from the Silhouette Design store. I wrote a note to the teachers in the blank portion of the card and had the girls sign the cards as well. 



Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers: 
TN6 OR1 GB4 GB3 CR7 PP5 PP2 JG5 JG2 LG5 EB3 EB2 EB1 GG2 GG1 BT1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.